air conditioning repair
24-7 Emergency AC Service in Hutchinson Area
Urgent Air Conditioning Repair Service
Whether your AC isn't working well or it has completely shut down, call on TimeSaver Home Services to get the cool air back on for your home ASAP! We are available 24/7 to provide you with emergency AC repair service.
Pay attention to any unusual performance from your air conditioner. Even the smallest of issues deserves prompt attention in order to keep them from getting any worse. Odd noises, trouble starting up, and long run times are all reason to call for AC repair.
And if your air conditioning system has shut down unexpectedly, give TimeSaver Home Services a call to provide fast and reliable service. We have the area's team of experienced and licensed HVAC technicians.
Call us for AC Repair at 620-669-9885.
Cooling Products We Service & Repair
Didn't get your AC installed by TimeSaver? No problem!
No matter what cooling system you have in your home or who installed it, our team of licensed and experienced air conditioning repair technicians can handle it. We both install and service conventional air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless mini split systems, geothermal systems, and more.
Take a look to see how TimeSaver Home Services can help you to stay comfortable all summer long in Kansas:
- Heat Pumps: Ready to replace your air conditioner and your heater at once? A heat pump is a single system with the power to cool or heat a home efficiently. Save money on air conditioning with our professional heat pump installation and regular service from our team.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems: Ductless mini split systems contain outside condenser units and inside air handlers, like conventional AC systems, but the indoor units mount high up on the walls and blow air directly into the room. These systems tend to be highly efficient with professional installation and regular maintenance.
- Geothermal Systems: Geothermal heat pumps use an underground loop system to absorb heat energy from the earth and move it into your home, or as a place to deposit heat for efficient air conditioning. Learn more by calling our team, or schedule geothermal system installation with our expert installers.
- Thermostats: The thermostat is the one component of your heating and air conditioning system you deal with the most, so you deserve a programmable thermostat that works just the way you need it to. Call us to schedule an upgrade or if you need repairs.
- Generator: If the power goes out in the summer, you may be stuck without AC for much longer than is comfortable. Whole–home generators power an entire home within seconds, including the air conditioner, so your life doesn’t have to be on pause.
- Zone Control Systems: Installing a zone control system is a great way to ensure that everyone in the home is satisfied with the temperature, because you can set the thermostat in one area of the home without affecting the temperature in the others. Just contact our friendly team to learn more about zone control systems in Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area.