Air Conditioners and Air Conditioning Services in Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area
Is it finally time to replace that older air conditioning system? Do you want to make sure your AC unit runs at peak efficiency and performance? Have you noticed smaller issues with the performance of your system, or do you need emergency repairs for a broken down unit? Our NATE-certified technicians are here to help. We install, replace, repair, and maintain standard central air conditioners, ductless AC units, geothermal systems, and heat pumps. You can trust our team to get the job done right the first time. With over 23 years of experience in this business, you can be sure that you will get quality air conditioning system installation and service in the Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area with TimeSaver Home Services.
For quality brand air conditioners and comprehensive air conditioning services, including installation, replacement, repair, and maintenance in Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area
Why Should Air Conditioning Installation Be Done Professionally?
Professional installation is key to ensuring that your air conditioner performs properly and uses as little energy as possible. There’s more involved in the selection process than you may have guessed, as the wrong size of air conditioner can use far too much energy and fail prematurely. Our expert staff members will help you decide on the most cost–effective air conditioning system for your home. Whether you want to upgrade your old air conditioning unit or install a new system for a brand new house, we offer some of the most efficient and high quality products on the market and we always inspect our work. Call our team today for quality air conditioning installation from people you can trust.
Is It Time for an Air Conditioning Replacement?
When replacing your air conditioning system, you may want to consider upgrading to one of the many high–efficiency models on the market today. ENERGY STAR air conditioning systems and other high–efficiency equipment could help decrease your energy use and save you more money in utility bills. We install high–efficiency central AC systems, heat pumps, ductless mini splits, and geothermal systems. We are also happy to help you decide whether it’s the right time for air conditioning replacement, or if repairs will suffice.
Don’t Wait to Call for Air Conditioning Repair Service
Pay attention to any unusual performance from your air conditioner. Even the smallest of issues deserves prompt attention in order to keep them from getting any worse. Odd noises, trouble starting up, and long run times are all reason to call for air conditioning repair. And if your air conditioning system has shut down unexpectedly, give TimeSaver Home Services a call to provide fast and reliable service. We are available 24/7 to provide you with emergency air conditioning repair service.
Why Is Air Conditioning Maintenance Important?
Preventive maintenance can greatly reduce the chances of repair needs and system failures, but it can also help maintain efficiency levels and keep your system running smoothly throughout the summer. Our annual inspections and tune–ups include a variety of tasks. During an annual maintenance appointment, we will inspect all the components, including the safety controls and thermostats. We will clean and adjust some of the major components, and let you know of any additional services you may need. Call our team for air conditioning maintenance today and ask about our annual program.
Other AC Products We Service
We install and service conventional air conditioners, heat pumps, ductless mini split systems, geothermal systems, and more. Take a look to see how TimeSaver Home Services can help you to stay comfortable all summer long Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area.
- Heat Pumps: Ready to replace your air conditioner and your heater at once? A heat pump is a single system with the power to cool or heat a home efficiently. Save money on air conditioning with our professional heat pump installation and regular service from our team.
- Ductless Mini Split Systems: Ductless mini split systems contain outside condenser units and inside air handlers, like conventional AC systems, but the indoor units mount high up on the walls and blow air directly into the room. These systems tend to be highly efficient with professional installation and regular maintenance.
- Geothermal Systems: Geothermal heat pumps use an underground loop system to absorb heat energy from the earth and move it into your home, or as a place to deposit heat for efficient air conditioning. Learn more by calling our team, or schedule geothermal system installation with our expert installers.
- Thermostats: The thermostat is the one component of your heating and air conditioning system you deal with the most, so you deserve a programmable thermostat that works just the way you need it to. Call us to schedule an upgrade or if you need repairs.
- Generator: If the power goes out in the summer, you may be stuck without air conditioning for much longer than is comfortable. Whole–home generators power an entire home within seconds, including the air conditioner, so your life doesn’t have to be on pause.
- Zone Control Systems: Installing a zone control system is a great way to ensure that everyone in the home is satisfied with the temperature, because you can set the thermostat in one area of the home without affecting the temperature in the others. Just call our friendly team to learn more about zone control systems in Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area.