CENTRAL HVAC IS COMFORT YOU CAN COUNT ON
Heating and Cooling Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area
What is HVAC?
HVAC stands for heating, ventilation, and air conditioning. Central heating and cooling is a popular and effective means to heat and cool your homes. Central HVAC systems typically consist of a furnace or air handler, heat pump or air conditioner, and ductwork.With Central HVAC your home can have precise temperature control in all areas of the home. Central HVAC also offers some of the best filtration options. Many homeowners prefer central HVAC for their heating and cooling needs.In a traditional central heating and cooling system the furnace acts as the heating source, the AC acts as the cooling source, and the ductwork covers the ventilation portion.In a heat pump system the heat pump works together with the furnace to heat the home in the cooler months and cools the home during the summer months.
What to Look for When Purchasing a Central HVAC System
When purchasing a new central heating and cooling system you will have to choose an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and ductwork specifications.
1. Indoor Unit The indoor unit is usually a furnace or air handler. The are a variety of furnaces with different fuel sources available. Some of the more common fuel sources are oil, propane, natural gas, and electricity.Furnaces have varying levels of cost. Often the price is determined by three main factors: efficiency, gas valve type, and blower motor type.
2. Outdoor Unit The outdoor unit takes care of the cooling. You will also need to decide if your HVAC system will have cooling along with heating or only heating.In the Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area most homeowners consider heating to be a necessity and air conditioning a luxury. We believe you should be comfortable in your home all year round, no matter what the weather has to say.You will need to decide if you are willing to spend the additional funds required to purchase an air conditioner or heat pump.If you are considering purchasing an air conditioner, we almost always recommend you a heat pump instead. A heat pump will provide both heating and cooling so you can use it all year round.Heat pumps are perfect for the Northwest weather conditions.
3. Ductwork Generally speaking, if your home has an attic or a crawlspace then ductwork can be installed. If you do not have an attic or a crawlspace then the ductwork installation can get complicated.There are two main types of ductwork, flex and hard pipe. Most homes nowadays have flexible ducts although there are certain situations where hard pipe is better.For example, small animals and critters will damage and destroy flexible duct in order to nest inside. In this situation hard pipe would be better than flex because hard pipe is much harder to destroy. However, hard pipe is more expensive than flex.Homeowners will need to choose which type of ductwork they desire, how many duct runs will be installed, and the location of the vents inside the home.
Why choose TimeSaver Home Services?
We offer expert Comfort Advisors to educate and guide you through the entire buying process. Purchasing a new central heating and cooling system can be complicated but we make it simple.
TimeSaver Home Services offers our expert knowledge free with any in home estimate. We make the buying process simple and straightforward. We are with you every step of the way. Check out our guarantees page or read below.
- Property Protection & Client Respect Guarantee
- Utility Savings Guarantee
- Total Comfort Guarantee
- Replacement “No Lemon” Guarantee
- Exclusive Two Year Satisfaction Guarantee
Central Heating and Cooling Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area
HVAC Brands We Sell
Free Estimate for Central Heating and Cooling in the Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area
Call us today at (620) 669-9907 or fill out a form online and request a free estimate on a new central heating and cooling system. We service Hutchinson & McPherson, KS and Surrounding Area. Take a look at our service map and zip code list to see if we service your area.